Friday, March 25, 2005

OK, I've been a slacker

My blogging has definitely slacked off lately... The thesis has become my life. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

I was finally starting to get over my severe disappointment and then the impending depression that set in after KU lost to freakin' Bucknell in the first round of the NCAA tournament, until I read this article. Mizzou people...*sigh*...always so unclassy. At least we made it to the tournament.

If UNC loses to Villanova tonight, my world will be much better. Not that I have a huge grudge against Roy Williams, I just want to see 'Nova do well since they served us a shalacking in December. Got root for something.

I feel I should post things to this blog. I mean, that's what blogging's all about, right?
Anyway, this is a funny site if you haven't seen it already.

OK, back to the thesis...can't waste any more time.

No comments: