Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I feel much better now

So I went back to my old topic which looks for media bias between black and white quarterbacks. I worked on it all last year, so my literature review and method are in pretty good shape (needs work--editing, adding of some studies, cementing things, etc.) But I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW!!! The only think I feel bad about is that I should have done this 3 weeks ago!!! The blog/Supreme Court thing was going absolutely NOWHERE!!! Anyway, hopefully I can get my lit review and method in good shape so I can defend it by April. And then I can conduct the study next semester and get done with school!!! I'm so excited. I never thought I'd be so thrilled with the aspect of graduating and getting a job. When I first came to grad school it was mainly because I didn't want a 9 to 5 job. Now that's not sounding too bad... Hopefully I'll be able to get a job...new stresses, but I'm trying not to think too far ahead.

No comments: