Thursday, February 22, 2007

I have a crush on...

...the TV show "Friday Night Lights."
I downloaded the free pilot off itunes this weekend (to test my new video ipod with) and became slightly obssessed. It's really good!! I did some googling, and found that it's been a critical success, but the ratings haven't been very good.

Some fans have started sending care packages to NBC. I don't really want to go that far, but I would definitely sign some kind of a petition. Keep good television!!!

So at least there are some other people who are spreading the word. A McClatchy writer wrote a column urging people to watch. Time also had a story about it.

Please NBC, keep Friday Night Lights!!!

1 comment:

Heidi F said...

I LOVE Friday Night Lights and agree that more people should watch it. The coach? I love, love, love, love, love him. Just saying. I might have a bit of a crush. I'm so glad I found someone else who likes this show!