Saturday, August 12, 2006

PUG FEST!!!







I went to the first annual Helena Pug Fest today. Pugs are so freaking cute. And they really seem like good dogs. There were probably 50 or so pugs at the fest and I only heard a few of them bark. I think they're starting a "pug club" here. How cool is that? Even though this is a small town, they do some interesting stuff.

I've kind of been obsessing about dogs lately. I think with moving around so much I need a friend and the idea of coming home to someone always happy to see me would be awesome!!! But I'm very reluctant to get one because I don't want to be one of those bad dog owners who doesn't have time to take care of their pet. Dogs are a huge responsibility (almost like children) and I don't think I can handle that yet. But once I do decide to break down and get one, pugs will definitely be on my list now!!!

More pics!!!

No comments: